This policy clears illustrates our commitment to provide you the best customer service even when things don’t go according to the plan. We take every feedback very seriously and try our level best to provide the best resolution in efficient and professional manner. Our resolution procedure is as follows:
- Once you tell us about any issue while filling up our compliant form.
- You will be assigned a resolution manager who will get in contact with you on the next business day. They might ask for more information if it is required.
- Your issue will then be investigated and you will be provided an update by email to keep you informed.
- It is our priority to resolve any compliant as soon as it comes but we ask our customers to give us one week for the minor issues and three weeks for the any major issues.
CONTACTS TO RAISE ANY COMPLIANT:
You can use one of the following methods to raise any complaint:
- Call us on
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once investigation is completed, we will inform you of the outcome regarding the complaint. The resolution is offered in accordance to the terms and conditions and warranties which apply to the products.
If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you can also contact the external organisations.
Clean Energy Council:Phone: 03 9929 4100
Address: Level 15, 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission:Phone: 1300 304 054
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety:Phone: 1300 302 502
Consumer Protection WA:Phone: 1300 304 054